Custom enterprise software development
With deep expertise in full-cycle enterprise software development services, SumatoSoft’s team improves and automates businesses with unmatched enterprise applications characterized by 3 specific attributes.
Our enterprise software development process
Our team of business analysts, system architects, and project managers during the Discovery phase understand, define, and take down the project vision, system architecture, main business processes, and project requirements.
– Project requirement elicitation
– System architecture description
– User Interface design at the highest level
– Prototyping and proof-of-concept work
– Documentation & estimation
SumatoSoft’s team works on the project implementation using the best technologies and approaches In design, development, and quality assurance.
- Mature project management
- Modern and convenient design
- Agile methodology
- Proven QA
- Deployment and integration
Our team implements long-term support and maintenance to ensure the stable work of software resulting in the enhancement of our clients’ businesses.
- 1-4 level support services
- 24/7 support
- 100% compliance to SLAs
If you have any questions, email us [email protected]
Frequently asked questions
What is enterprise software development?
Enterprise software development is the process of developing and implementing applications within an enterprise environment.
This type of software development usually has a more extensive scope than other types of software development and may require input from various departments, teams, specialists, and stakeholders within the enterprise. Enterprise software is often used in large-scale projects, such as automating a hospital’s patient care. The global ERP software market was estimated at USD 50.57 billion in 2021.
It may also require multiple levels of management involved in order to coordinate all the different requirements and areas of expertise, in addition to the usual need for input from the customer or end-user.
Enterprise application development provides many benefits to companies, including faster delivery time, increased security, the security of confidential data, and better quality control.
SumatoSoft’s enterprise software development services aim to provide business-relevant enterprise applications. Get in touch with our expert team to start your development!
What are the benefits of enterprise software?
There are many benefits to enterprise software development. Many companies rely heavily on their enterprise software to run their everyday operations. The more efficiently the software is developed, the more smoothly business will flow. Enterprise software offers a high level of business integration and team collaboration. It speeds up business processes and provides a highly secured software with data consolidation.
Also, enhanced efficiency and productivity can be achieved through enterprise software, as it can save time by integrating all necessary processes into one system. Increased profitability can be achieved through the use of enterprise software because of the fact that the software provides employees with the necessary functions for their operating activities and relevant information in the most convenient way. Finally, the security of confidential enterprise data can be achieved with complex encryption of enterprise apps.
How to choose between custom and off-the-shelf enterprise solutions?
The best way to decide is by examining the tradeoffs between referring to custom enterprise development services and buying an off-the-shelf enterprise solution. Custom solutions are suitable when:
– The company has a high-skilled in-house team of specialists or has unique project needs that are not met by standardized solutions.
– The company needs a solution flexible to future changes.
– The company needs to keep the code proprietary.
Challenges of dealing with customized enterprise solutions include the necessity of in-house IT experts to maintain the software and the difficulty in maintaining security and data privacy.
Off-the-shelf enterprise apps are suitable when:
– The company wants to buy a solution that can be easily replaced if the business changes.
– The solution is a “true commodity,” meaning it is a standardized product sold in high volumes.
– The solution has been thoroughly tested, and the marketplace is mature.
– The solution provides significant benefits and doesn’t require customization to meet your needs.
How to choose off-the-shelf enterprise solutions?
The simplest way to choose the off-the-shelf software is to look at the software from the business needs perspective:
- Review your organization’s requirements for the software that you are considering.
- Evaluate the off-the-shelf package’s vendor to see if they meet your project requirements. Check their track record and compare their features to those you are looking for.
- If the off-the-shelf package does not meet your project requirements, you should consider a custom enterprise solution.
In the first step, consider the size of your organization and the scope of your project needs. For a large organization, you may require a more robust solution with many components. For example, if you need to track inventory in your warehouse, you might need inventory management software, a barcode scanner, and a printer. When considering a solution, you should review the vendor’s website for information about their product. Doing this can help you get a better understanding of the product and determine if it will work well for your needs. You should also consider the costs associated with the solution, such as installation fees, monthly fees, or hardware purchases needed to operate the software. Software as a Service, or SaaS for short, is a popular software distribution model that provides cloud-based computing solutions with no installation and maintenance fees required. Examples os software as a service products include Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, and Apple iCloud.