Ruby on Rails development company
We have been delivering top-notch custom Ruby on Rails web and mobile applications, tailored to business needs for more than 10 years.
Solutions we build with Ruby on Rails
MVP development for startups
Limitless functionality, reduced development time, lower final costs make Ruby on Rails an ideal variant for MVP development for startups. In our experience, an MVP can be built for 6-8 weeks.
Web services with API integration
Ruby on Rails development is a great choice for various APIs integration and building high-load data systems.
Complex SaaS systems
Ruby on Rails allows building of very complex applications and products like ERP, HRM, CRM, Accounting Software, Project Management Software, etc.
Ruby on Rails development fits very well for designing high load web portals with text/audio/video/ due to its high performance and security.
E-commerce websites development
Ruby on Rails fits best for custom ecommerce development thanks to its user-friendly features and modular approach to development.
Social networking projects development
Ruby on Rails is a great choice for building a social network or a project requiring membership management.
Our Ruby on Rails Development Process
At SumatoSoft, we apply a full range of UI/UX services to formulate effective customer retention strategies. We help brands to define their image through UI design services and have a lasting impact, driving and motivating users to buy your product or services by providing a great user experience. User experience design services include:
Our business analysts team analyses your business idea, helps to identify its value proposition, and defines the functional core for your application.
- domain and competitors analysis;
- detailed product vision;
- requirements description & prioritisation;
- defined tech stack with choice justification;
- exact project estimation;
- roadmap with a release timeline.
Based on the research results, our team of UX designers creates interactive interfaces, helps to define a brand image, and builds a customer retention strategy.
- user Research and Analysis;
- information Architecture;
- customer Journey Map;
- user Personas (We recommend using a journey map);
- app User Flowcharts;
- animated User Interface.
When designing product architecture, the SumatoSoft tech team pays great attention to easy maintainability and scalability of the system for the future.
- the solution allows to modify the code and make changes in the system;
- ability to modify the code and make changes to the system;
- single-tenant and multi-tenant architectures;
- cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc) deployment;
- performance optimisation;
- data backups & migration;
- service-oriented architecture (SOA) development;
- API development and integration.
During the RUby on Rails development we create a quality assurance strategy that targets specifically your project requirements. It may include:
- code reviews;
- unit tests;
- performance testing;
- load testing;
- security testing;
- HIPAA/HITECH & GDPR tests;
- and more.
The Ruby on Rails development doesn’t finish in the previous step. We strive to build long-term cooperation, so we stay in touch after the release, fixing bugs and discussing what can be added to the product in the future.
If you have any questions, email us [email protected]