A platform for vital farm animals signs monitoring
The Client develops a technology incorporated in a matchbox-sized wearable device allowing precise measurement of medically relevant vital data of farm animals.
- Veterinarians and farmers faced challenges in efficiently monitoring vital signs in animals, often requiring multiple devices or invasive methods.
- Data visualization and analytics were not centralized, leading to inefficiencies in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Veterinarians had to use separate platforms for clinic and farm management.
- The Client’s device together with our software simplifies the monitoring process, allowing non-invasive, single-device monitoring of various vital signs, enhancing animal comfort and diagnostic efficiency.
- One IoT platform with a comprehensive data overview and analytics for quicker, more accurate diagnoses.
- A unified system for managing veterinary clinics and farms, improving operational efficiency and user experience.