SumatoSoft is a software development company that focuses on the partners business goals and needs, assigns experienced software development teams, ensures clear workflows and communication, and uses the best industry practices ensuring continuous value delivery.
Having developed more than 120 custom solutions for more than 100 companies from 20+ countries since 2012, we can say and prove that we know how to develop custom software in the right way.
Challenges and goals you’ll own
- Communicate with the client to collect and elaborate requirements.
- Create and manage project documentation.
- Document tasks for the team, and provide all necessary details for the team of developers.
- Conduct demo presentations for the client.
- Participate in presale activities (creating WBS for potential projects, decomposing tasks, and preparing estimations with presale team).
What we expect from you
- About 1 year of experience in business analysis in IT industry.
- Practical experience and theoretical knowledge about BA tools.
- Experience in an Agile/Kanban team environment.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
English language requirements
- Excellent oral and written English skills (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
What we can offer
- Career and professional growth
- Regular performance reviews
- English classes with native speakers
- Team building activities and company events
- Remote work (B2B contract)
- Flexible schedule
Please note that all official communication regarding open positions at SumatoSoft will be conducted exclusively through our corporate official email: [email protected]